PathHunter® Cell-Based Assay Development Services
PathHunter is a versatile cell-based assay platform, based on our proprietary EFC technology, successfully employed to develop validated assay solutions for over 700 targets spanning many target classes including GPCRs, Kinase, Checkpoint Modulators, NHRs, and more. Innovative applications of this core technology has enabled the development of robust, reliable, and high-throughput-friendly chemiluminescent assays to measure protein- interaction, protein translocation, secretion, and degradation, and receptor dimerization.
Path-Hunter cell-based technology format can query many types of interactions
- Measure inducible and constitutive protein interactions
- Measure protein translocation to various intracellular locations in a non-imaging HTS friendly assay
- Accurately measure protein levels and stabilization
InCELL Cell-Based Assays for Intracellular Target Binding
Universal Cell-Based Compound-Target Binding Assays
InCELL Pulse and InCELL Hunter are novel, yet powerful in vitro cellular ligand binding assay platforms that can be used to determine compound binding in a native cellular environment. Both platforms use enzyme fragment complementation technology to measure binding to the protein of interest and are powerful development tools to evaluate target engagement for intractable targets where other technologies have been unsuccessful.
InCELL - A simple cell-based assay for complex targets
How it Works
- Cell-based assau broadly applicable to several target classes
- Target-specific response
- Direct measure of intracellular binding to target
- activity independent
- HTS compatible
- Bridge between in vitro binding assay and cellular functional assay
HitHunter® Biochemical Assay Development Services
The HitHunter Assay is a validated platform for biochemical quantification of second messenger signaling for cAMP and cGMP. Extension of the HitHunter principle to novel targets allows for investigation of protease and substrate activity. HitHunter assays are formatted as competitive immunoassays, where analytes are detected in solution, without separation or wash steps, providing improved sensitivity and precision compared to conventional immunoassays.
HitHunter Biochemical Assay Development Services will work closely with you to develop a custom assay to detect protease and substrate activity or measure an analyte, providing comprehensive solutions where you need them most.
HitHunter biochemical technology has many advantages:
How it Works
- Develop novel assays for identifying analytes
- Develop cleavage assays to test protease activity
- Develop assays for use with primary cells
- All assays will be HTS compatible,
- Chemiluminescent detection - minimizes false positives from auto fluorescence
- Reliable and robust assay with high Z' (0.75) HTS-friendly - adaptable to 1536 applications
- Large assay windows
- Broad application to multiple target classes