Assay Ready Kits
Eurofins DiscoverX offers mechanism-of-action (MOA) based functional, cellular assays in phase-appropriate formats for use in basic research and drug discovery and development. Assays for most targets across various druggable target classes are available in continuous culture format as cell lines, as well as in Ready-to-Use formats, i.e. eXpress kits and Bioassay kits.
- The ready-to-use eXpress Kits are used for research purposes ONLY, and are implemented in early discovery phase for screening applications, and for proof-of-concept, MOA confirmation or rank-ordering studies. These eXpress kits are NOT recommended or supported for use in pre-clinical development phases including characterization or potency testing in QC Lot Release programs.
- For biologics drug development programs, the ready-to-use Bioassay kit is the appropriate format implemented for characterization, detection of neutralizing antibodies, and potency testing in QC lot release applications. These bioassay kits have been developed, optimized, and qualified to meet market requirements or regulatory expectations.
Simply thaw, plate, and run the assay!
- Complete Kits – Over 1800 off-the-shelf kits with cryopreserved cells and all the optimized reagents you need to get you started quickly
- Rapid Results – Assess multiple targets or screen your molecules in-house using simple step-by-step, no-wash protocols for reliable, fast results
- Standard Instrumentation – Compatible with any standard luminometer for a chemiluminescent read-out
- Rigorously Qualified – Bioassay kits provide superior lot-to-lot reproducibility and deliver excellent precision and linearity, making them ideal for comparability studies, QC lot release testing, and stability studies
Access our extensive menu of functional and binding whole cell GPCR, Kinase, Checkpoint Receptor, Cytokine, NHR, and other target-based assays without investing in a clonal cell line. Our qualified and MOA-based bioassays and ultra-convenient eXpress™ and eXplorer™ kits are ready-to-use and contain all the necessary reagents to perform functional whole cell assays - in just a few hours. Kits include frozen, pre-validated cells, detection reagents, seeding media, and plates and do not require expensive instrumentation to run. Minimize assay development time and eliminate lengthy, expensive and time-consuming cell culture.
Browse by Product Type
Browse by Target
Don't see a product you need?
If we currently do not offer a particular product required for your program, consider our Custom Assay Development Services
or contact us
to discuss your needs.