Assay Ready Kits
Cell-Based Assay Kits from Early Discovery to Pre-Clinical and Clinical Development to Commercial Release and Stability Programs
Eurofins DiscoverX® delivers over 1,200 assay-ready kits that are ultra-convenient, out-of-the-box cell-based functional or binding assays, and provided in phase-appropriate formats for basic research, drug discovery and development, and commercial release programs.
Access an extensive menu of target-based assays developed for a broad range of target classes including: GPCRs (G protein-coupled receptors), kinases, checkpoint receptors, cytokines, nuclear and epigenetic proteins, and other targets – available without investing in a continuous culture cell lines. Assay-ready kits contain all the necessary reagents to perform functional or binding whole-cell assays in just a few hours. These kits include frozen, ready-to-use (RTU) pre-validated cells, optimized detection reagents and media, 96-well plates, and detailed protocols.
Eurofins DiscoverX offers two types of assay ready kit formats: eXpress™ and bioassays, that are based on the research or drug discovery and development phase:
- eXpress Assay Kits — Suited for research purposes only, eXpress assay kits provide quick analysis and implementation in early discovery phases for screening applications, proof-of-concept, mechanism of action (MOA) confirmation, and rank-ordering studies. eXpress assay kits are not recommended or supported for use in pre-clinical development phases, including characterization or potency testing in QC lot release programs.
- Bioassay Kits — The appropriate format to use and implement for characterization, MOA confirmation, detection of neutralizing antibodies, and potency testing in commercial release and stability applications for biologics drug development programs. The Eurofins DiscoverX bioassay kits have been developed, optimized, and several qualified with marketed drugs following International Council for Harmonization (ICH) guidelines to meet market requirements and regulatory expectations.
Minimize assay development time and eliminate lengthy, expensive, and time-consuming cell culture with quick analysis eXpress assay kits or qualified, MOA-based bioassays that are ready-to-use and ensure robust and reliable performance every time.
- Complete Kits – Over 1,200 off-the-shelf kits with cryopreserved RTU cells and all the optimized reagents you need to get you started quickly
- Rapid and Reliable Results – Analyze multiple targets or screen and profile small and large molecules in-house using simple step-by-step, homogeneous, no-wash protocols for reliable, fast results
- Scalable and Standard Instrumentation – High throughput, scalable format for increased efficiency and compatible on any standard luminometer with a chemiluminescent read-out
- Phase-Appropriate Formats – Utilize quick analysis eXpress assay kits for early discovery studies, or qualified bioassays for QC lot release testing and stability studies
Accelerate your biologics development from discovery to QC lot release with cell-based assays. Comprehensive list of bioassay kits, cell lines,…Read More
Robust Cell-Based Assays to Identify Therapeutic Hits RapidlyRead More
Program designed to qualify CRO/CDMOs to run Eurofins DiscoverX bioassays for client downstream therapeutic effortsRead More