Choose the Solution That Best Meets Your GPCR Program Needs
Whether you are developing small molecule or biologic therapeutic drugs, Eurofins DiscoverX provides you with a variety of drug discovery products with multiple assay types to meet your specific GPCR research needs.
- Broad Coverage – Over 90% targets covered across the human GPCRome to always find an assay for your target of interest
- Highly Applicable – Ideal for the development of small molecule and biologic therapeutics, from target ID thru pre-clinical drug discovery programs
- Various Assay Options – Multiple mechanism-of-action (MOA) assay types are available (e.g., β-arrestin, cAMP, calcium, internalization, ligand binding, trafficking) offering a diverse array of GPCR assay solutions for maximum flexibility
- Largest Collection – Over 1,600 qualified functional and binding assays seen in >800 peer-reviewed publications, giving you the most comprehensive GPCR assay solutions available for the confidence you need
Highlights of GPCR Product Solutions
GPCR Cell Lines, Ready-to-Assay Cells and Kits, and Membrane Preps
- β-Arrestin Assays – Universal G-protein independent cell-based assays to quantify GPCR activation based on the recruitment of β-arrestin. Ideal for ligand bias analysis, antagonist mode screening, and studying virtually any GPCR including orphan receptors.
- cAMP Assays – Homogeneous cAMP detection cell-based assays to monitor the functional status of GPCRs upon small molecules or biologics binding. Characterize ligand pharmacology and obtain reproducible performance with large assay windows and broad sensitivity ranges.
- Calcium Assays - Fluorescent dye-based assays to measure calcium mobilization in cell lines as a direct indication of GPCR or ion channel activation or inhibition.
- GPCR Internalization Assays – Secondary, orthogonal screening cell-based assays for measuring GPCR desensitization and recycling as well as uncovering novel classes of compound pharmacologies and identifying safer drugs without imaging or antibodies.
- Pharmacotrafficking Assays – Quantitative cell-based assays to identify small molecule pharmacochaperones that act as therapeutic agents to stabilize and correct disease-relevant mutant GPCRs, ion channels, or transporters.
- Membrane Preparations – Purified membrane preps for obtaining GPCR and ion channel ligand binding affinities and evaluating GPCR activity through GTPγS functional studies in response to the addition of a ligand or therapeutic.
Custom and Toolbox Products
- Custom Capabilities – Custom cell lines and assays capabilities optimized to fit your requirements
- Toolbox Products – Complete set of parental cell lines, expression and cloning vectors, kits, and retroparticles to build your own stable cell lines and cell-based assays.
Whether you are developing small molecule or biologic therapeutic drugs, Eurofins DiscoverX provides you with a variety of drug discovery and development products with multiple assay types and applications to meet your specific GPCR research needs.