Wednesday, November 1, 2017
8 a.m. PDT (NA) / 11 a.m. EDT (NA) / 4 p.m. BST (UK)
(30-minute seminar, 10-minute Q&A)
Presenter: Neil Charter, Ph.D., VP of Cell-Based Assay Operations, DiscoverX
Developing in-house assays for identifying functional drug candidates for biotherapeutics is challenging and time consuming.
Learn how PathHunter® iONCscan and ILscan cell-based assay services remove the burden of assay development, so you can focus on screening your biologics candidates and advancing the most specific hits through the pipeline.
What will be covered?
- How PathHunter services save development time compared to in-house assays
- Screening and profiling biologics with highly specific and sensitive assays that produce robust and reproducible results
- Example data from marketed drugs, like Pembrolizumab and Nivolumab, using these cell-based assays
Who should attend?
- Cancer and immuno-oncology researchers
- Biologics discovery scientists
- Biologists working in life science labs